Please type your organization's Board of Directors list. Please be sure to note their affiliations (job title/place of employment).
Please list a short description of your fellowship plans.
(For example: Attend Harvard University's Business Development Program and Attend a Mindfulness retreat in Colorado).
Please write a biographical statement that addresses the priorities of the York Federal Fellows program. Be sure to include elements from both your personal and professional/organizational life.
The priorities for applicants of the York Federal Fellows program are:
• Demonstrated strategic leadership within one’s field.
• Demonstrated a collaborative approach to leadership within the York Community.
• A number of years of leadership in both current or prior nonprofit, educational or governmental institutions.
• Plans that meaningfully increase the applicant’s capacity as a community leader both professionally and personally.
• Plans which stretch boundaries or are otherwise unattainable without the fellowship.
• Plans that will add value to the executive’s nonprofit and the York County community.
What specific activities do you plan to pursue with Fellowship funds?
*Please note: Only 25% of requested funds may fund personal development activities.
Over the next few years, what professional and personal goals or areas of growth do you expect to achieve?
How will your fellowship activities lead to your accomplishment of your stated goals?
What is the anticipated impact of your plan on your leadership development, your organization and on the York community?
What is your experience with collaborative forms of leadership or projects?
Why is this the right time for you to pursue your fellowship?
Is there anything else you would like us to know about your fellowship plans?
The York Federal Fellows grant award is capped at $5,000. If your program budget exceeds that amount, please explain how you would fund the balance of your program.